I’m (19nb) newly single and wanting to mingle but I’m terrified

Sorry in advance for the post, this probably trivial af but I don’t really have anybody else I can go to for advice on this.

I recently ended things with my baby daddy (17m), with whom I had a daughter over six months ago now. It was an incredibly manipulative relationship, and became physically abusive at the end. I am wanting to get tf over him ASAP, and try and get with someone new, not something serious though. But is it too soon? Do I go and spread my wings? Has anybody got any tips for being more confident in myself about doing this?

Thanks in advance guys ❤️



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 12:06AM

Sorry in advance for the post, this probably trivial af but I don’t really have anybody else I can go to for advice on this.I recently ended things with my baby daddy (17m), with whom I had a daughter over six months ago now. It was an incredibly manipulative relationship, and became physically abusive at the end. I am wanting to get tf over him ASAP, and try and get with someone new, not something serious though. But is it too soon? Do I go and spread my wings? Has anybody got any tips for being more confident in myself about doing this?Thanks in advance guys ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.