Really struggle with sucking dick

I’m very new to it and have only done so three times up to now with my bf. The first time I was actually surprisingly completely fine and didn’t even gag at all as he lay down and I was knelt next to him.

The second time he was sitting up more and I gagged very easily, it was more the taste then the actual dick itself but was a bit of both. Around his tip he was really salty and strange tasting while as the first time he had a little of this but now where near as much it just tasted cleaner and I’m not sure though if it’s just my mouth being overly sensitive to what is a natural taste. He was very understanding about me gagging and smiled and said he liked my enthusiasm and not to worry about it.

I additionally too this struggle to make him come with my hands and mouth he’s up to now had to help me out and finish a little himself. Is there anything to help with this I’d love to be able to do what he does to me, he’s amazing and made me come three times in a row!!!!



Submitted March 05, 2020 at 11:29PM

I’m very new to it and have only done so three times up to now with my bf. The first time I was actually surprisingly completely fine and didn’t even gag at all as he lay down and I was knelt next to him.The second time he was sitting up more and I gagged very easily, it was more the taste then the actual dick itself but was a bit of both. Around his tip he was really salty and strange tasting while as the first time he had a little of this but now where near as much it just tasted cleaner and I’m not sure though if it’s just my mouth being overly sensitive to what is a natural taste. He was very understanding about me gagging and smiled and said he liked my enthusiasm and not to worry about it.I additionally too this struggle to make him come with my hands and mouth he’s up to now had to help me out and finish a little himself. Is there anything to help with this I’d love to be able to do what he does to me, he’s amazing and made me come three times in a row!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.