How to deal with my self confidence issues?

Hey guys,

So I met this guy online and he and I have been getting along really well, it's purely sexual, and we have exchanged nudes and discussed other things. He has the same kinks/interests as me and I really want to meet him, however I have 0 self confidence having been bullied through all of high school, and cannot cope very well with the idea of meeting up with him in person and him just rejecting me because I don't look like I do in the selfies I take.

The only male attention I get is from creepy perverts randomly feeling me up or saying things and the odd kidnap attempt (only two). I feel really comfortable with this guy sexually, and trust him (the things I'm into require trust), but I can't overcome the fear of me being really unattractive to him. I look in the mirror and I like the way I look, I feel confident, but I hate seeing myself in any pictures, unless I take them. I cannot imagine what it would do to my already dodgy self esteem issues if he did reject me and my brain is beginning to think maybe I should just leave it.

Have any of you had to deal with issues of self esteem before, any advice at all?



Submitted March 05, 2020 at 11:45PM

Hey guys,So I met this guy online and he and I have been getting along really well, it's purely sexual, and we have exchanged nudes and discussed other things. He has the same kinks/interests as me and I really want to meet him, however I have 0 self confidence having been bullied through all of high school, and cannot cope very well with the idea of meeting up with him in person and him just rejecting me because I don't look like I do in the selfies I take.The only male attention I get is from creepy perverts randomly feeling me up or saying things and the odd kidnap attempt (only two). I feel really comfortable with this guy sexually, and trust him (the things I'm into require trust), but I can't overcome the fear of me being really unattractive to him. I look in the mirror and I like the way I look, I feel confident, but I hate seeing myself in any pictures, unless I take them. I cannot imagine what it would do to my already dodgy self esteem issues if he did reject me and my brain is beginning to think maybe I should just leave it.Have any of you had to deal with issues of self esteem before, any advice at all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.