Am I the only guy who HATES Pulling Out and Would Rather Wear a Condom?

Like, I see so many guys who don’t use condoms in ltr’s their girlfriend is or isn’t on birth control. And they “pull-out”.

I know condoms suck. Most of the feelings gone, but how can you like pulling out? I literally don’t get it?

For me it’s one of the best parts of sex, I can’t imagine getting deep in, passionate fucking and then just stop and pull out and masturbate somewhere else.

Plus when you cum your dick gets really sensitive and what better way to enjoy that sensitivity than your loves beautiful love tunnel. I mean it’s incredible.

It’s good that you’re doing something to avoid pregnancy though. All I’m doing is eating my girlfriend out after I cum in her (she has an IUD lol).

But push comes to shove, I would rather wear the dreaded condom than pull out. I just can’t do it.



Submitted March 05, 2020 at 11:46PM

Like, I see so many guys who don’t use condoms in ltr’s their girlfriend is or isn’t on birth control. And they “pull-out”.I know condoms suck. Most of the feelings gone, but how can you like pulling out? I literally don’t get it?For me it’s one of the best parts of sex, I can’t imagine getting deep in, passionate fucking and then just stop and pull out and masturbate somewhere else.Plus when you cum your dick gets really sensitive and what better way to enjoy that sensitivity than your loves beautiful love tunnel. I mean it’s incredible.It’s good that you’re doing something to avoid pregnancy though. All I’m doing is eating my girlfriend out after I cum in her (she has an IUD lol).But push comes to shove, I would rather wear the dreaded condom than pull out. I just can’t do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.