New girlfriend appreciate my oral but doesn’t love it

I have a new girlfriend since a month and she doesn’t love how I eat her out..

I have been sexually active for 6 years now and with the years I got very positive reviews..

So she told me she never cum with a partner before and the only way she can cum is with a vibrator alone..

I was pretty confident that I’ll be the first with all the techniques I learn but It was a flop! We tried stuff for a month and it just doesn’t work. She told me it always like that, intercourses feels very good for her but the rest not so much and it never ends with an orgasm..

So it’s my first time it happens to me and I wonder what I can do? She told me she’s used to it and like it that way but I’d feel more special if the first is with me



Submitted March 09, 2020 at 11:52PM

I have a new girlfriend since a month and she doesn’t love how I eat her out..I have been sexually active for 6 years now and with the years I got very positive reviews..So she told me she never cum with a partner before and the only way she can cum is with a vibrator alone..I was pretty confident that I’ll be the first with all the techniques I learn but It was a flop! We tried stuff for a month and it just doesn’t work. She told me it always like that, intercourses feels very good for her but the rest not so much and it never ends with an orgasm..So it’s my first time it happens to me and I wonder what I can do? She told me she’s used to it and like it that way but I’d feel more special if the first is with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.