How to keep a partner satisfied enough so that they will not cheat?

My girlfriend (27F) and I (20F) had a kind of rough patch because I suspected that she was cheating on me. I never found conclusive proof like tests or pictures but I don’t want to lose her.

I read somewhere that if you “ drain someone’s balls” metaphorically they will not want to to cheat. I also know that a routine sex life can bring somebody to cheat. But sometimes it’s hard to tell when somebody is horny- even if they’re in the best mood they still might not fells up to it.

I have tried to spice up our sex life by initiating sex with my girlfriend in a closet or in the backseat of a car and letting her explore her fetish of hurting me during sex.

Sometimes she is really into it and we’d have a great time cuddling afterwards. But sometimes she laughs and says that I’m so desperate. And then she’ll act like she’s doing me a favor for letting me pleasure her and just lay there and move me around. What really hurts is when she’s even on her phone sometimes and gets really cold if I pause.

When she’s into sex I know I’m satisfying her but she’s not, I feel like I’m being a bother to her. But if I don’t give her sex a lot, I’m afraid she’ll look elsewhere. How do I keep that balance?

I’m even considering stuff like changing my look so it’ll enhance the feeling that she’s getting variety in sex, like dying my hair or losing a lot of weight because she said sex with waif like women recently has been turning her on and I’m naturally an hourglass.



Submitted March 10, 2020 at 12:15AM

My girlfriend (27F) and I (20F) had a kind of rough patch because I suspected that she was cheating on me. I never found conclusive proof like tests or pictures but I don’t want to lose her.I read somewhere that if you “ drain someone’s balls” metaphorically they will not want to to cheat. I also know that a routine sex life can bring somebody to cheat. But sometimes it’s hard to tell when somebody is horny- even if they’re in the best mood they still might not fells up to it.I have tried to spice up our sex life by initiating sex with my girlfriend in a closet or in the backseat of a car and letting her explore her fetish of hurting me during sex.Sometimes she is really into it and we’d have a great time cuddling afterwards. But sometimes she laughs and says that I’m so desperate. And then she’ll act like she’s doing me a favor for letting me pleasure her and just lay there and move me around. What really hurts is when she’s even on her phone sometimes and gets really cold if I pause.When she’s into sex I know I’m satisfying her but she’s not, I feel like I’m being a bother to her. But if I don’t give her sex a lot, I’m afraid she’ll look elsewhere. How do I keep that balance?I’m even considering stuff like changing my look so it’ll enhance the feeling that she’s getting variety in sex, like dying my hair or losing a lot of weight because she said sex with waif like women recently has been turning her on and I’m naturally an hourglass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.