Hypospermia is killing me

I produce extremly small amount of semen naturally, its so low that orgasming can feel extremely uncomfortable and even kinda painfull

All doctors ive spoken too have allways given me the same answer "We're sorry but there's nothing we can do, here is your bill"

I've taken Semenax and have been put on Efexor experimentally to see if it could work, but nothing so far.

This has taken an enormous toll on my mental health, im a 20 year old man, and i can't fucking cum. Even if i go without cummig for a week or to, it's just a drop slowly dripping out.

There just is no payoff for sex or masturbation, if orgasming aint painful it still just fucking sucks, there isn't any high pleasure, just dissapointment :(



Submitted March 10, 2020 at 12:00AM

I produce extremly small amount of semen naturally, its so low that orgasming can feel extremely uncomfortable and even kinda painfullAll doctors ive spoken too have allways given me the same answer "We're sorry but there's nothing we can do, here is your bill"I've taken Semenax and have been put on Efexor experimentally to see if it could work, but nothing so far.This has taken an enormous toll on my mental health, im a 20 year old man, and i can't fucking cum. Even if i go without cummig for a week or to, it's just a drop slowly dripping out.There just is no payoff for sex or masturbation, if orgasming aint painful it still just fucking sucks, there isn't any high pleasure, just dissapointment :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.