Dead fish syndrome while getting titty fucked. Wtf am I supposed to do? HELP!

Alright so recently I (a 32C cup) have gotten into titty fucking. I never used to be into it for many reasons, but now it's something I want to explore. The only thing is, have no idea what to do during the act.

My hands are busy pushing my tiny titties together, but wtf do you do with your head and mouth?!?!?! I mean, you have the option of giving head at the same time, but with a guy doing the thrusting, you can't really keep a good suction going. Plus bending your head at that angle is just fucking uncomfortable even with pillows.

But if you're not sucking him off then not only are you getting a dick jammed into your chin and nose with every other thrust, but you have nothing to do with your face. Where am I supposed to look?? What should my expressions even be?? This is for him not me I'm not moaning over here about to cum so.... I'm just kinda chillin.

I know there's different positions for this to happen besides the woman lying down and the man straddling her, but every other position is even more uncomfortable. I can't hold on to this slippery dick with my small boobs and manage to thrust my entire midsection without practically jumping up and down.

All of it, every aspect of this is weird and awkward and confusing and I have no idea how to make this remotely enjoyable. So reddit, please help a girl out.

Also please only reply if your a chick with b - small c cups or experienced men with this size because you d cup bitches can engulf a dick and not have these issues, and I am extremely jealous of that.



Submitted March 10, 2020 at 12:00AM

Alright so recently I (a 32C cup) have gotten into titty fucking. I never used to be into it for many reasons, but now it's something I want to explore. The only thing is, have no idea what to do during the act.My hands are busy pushing my tiny titties together, but wtf do you do with your head and mouth?!?!?! I mean, you have the option of giving head at the same time, but with a guy doing the thrusting, you can't really keep a good suction going. Plus bending your head at that angle is just fucking uncomfortable even with pillows.But if you're not sucking him off then not only are you getting a dick jammed into your chin and nose with every other thrust, but you have nothing to do with your face. Where am I supposed to look?? What should my expressions even be?? This is for him not me I'm not moaning over here about to cum so.... I'm just kinda chillin.I know there's different positions for this to happen besides the woman lying down and the man straddling her, but every other position is even more uncomfortable. I can't hold on to this slippery dick with my small boobs and manage to thrust my entire midsection without practically jumping up and down.All of it, every aspect of this is weird and awkward and confusing and I have no idea how to make this remotely enjoyable. So reddit, please help a girl out.Also please only reply if your a chick with b - small c cups or experienced men with this size because you d cup bitches can engulf a dick and not have these issues, and I am extremely jealous of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.