When should I come clean to this girl I'm seeing?

I met this amazing girl (21 F) 2 weeks ago on bumble and we have gone on 3 dates so far. I really like her but I feel like its not right to go any further until I come clean.

I'm not that tall, I listed 5'9.5 but I have these pads in my shoes that give me 2.5 inches of height. I really only 5'7" which turned a lot of awesome girls away from me because its not really attractive.

I want to be honest with her about it but I'm not sure when or how to bring it up. Advice?



Submitted February 01, 2020 at 11:58PM

I met this amazing girl (21 F) 2 weeks ago on bumble and we have gone on 3 dates so far. I really like her but I feel like its not right to go any further until I come clean.I'm not that tall, I listed 5'9.5 but I have these pads in my shoes that give me 2.5 inches of height. I really only 5'7" which turned a lot of awesome girls away from me because its not really attractive.I want to be honest with her about it but I'm not sure when or how to bring it up. Advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.