What to do next

Last year (september) i dated a girl and after 2 days we pretty much broke up and never spoke again (she blocked me), but i installed badoo again and woala, she messaged me and now we have a argument about me being mad that she left me (+she is not mad but agressive towards me). What move should i do next, try to explain or what?

tldr "it isnt the same, u no you are a diffrent person irl" and thats why she left me and now im trying to fix it.



Submitted February 02, 2020 at 12:05AM

Last year (september) i dated a girl and after 2 days we pretty much broke up and never spoke again (she blocked me), but i installed badoo again and woala, she messaged me and now we have a argument about me being mad that she left me (+she is not mad but agressive towards me). What move should i do next, try to explain or what?tldr "it isnt the same, u no you are a diffrent person irl" and thats why she left me and now im trying to fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.