Is there a good way for me (23M) to ask a friend (25F) to a second “platonic date?”

I took a girl I met in college to an event I needed a date too.

It was really fun.

I’m now going to a different event, and like last time, don’t even have a girl I could ask.

Part of me really wants to reach out to this friend I invited the last time I needed a plus one.

Part of me thinks it’s weird that we would technically have been on two dates without going out or either of them being real.

That being said, I’m mostly concerned she will think it’s weird. Especially because we haven’t talked much since college. (Since May)

*If the answer is I shouldn’t ask her I’d gladly take advice on how to find a date for this event as I hate going to “plus one” type events alone. (Everyone else primarily (and understandably) just pays attention to their date



Submitted February 01, 2020 at 11:43PM

I took a girl I met in college to an event I needed a date too.It was really fun.I’m now going to a different event, and like last time, don’t even have a girl I could ask.Part of me really wants to reach out to this friend I invited the last time I needed a plus one.Part of me thinks it’s weird that we would technically have been on two dates without going out or either of them being real.That being said, I’m mostly concerned she will think it’s weird. Especially because we haven’t talked much since college. (Since May)*If the answer is I shouldn’t ask her I’d gladly take advice on how to find a date for this event as I hate going to “plus one” type events alone. (Everyone else primarily (and understandably) just pays attention to their date

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.