Question about oral sex

Hi Reddit,

I can't find a clear answer online so I want to ask you.

Me and my girlfriend want preform oral sex on eachother, but we have a question about using protection. We are having (unprotected) sex about 8 months now, we dont have any other sex partners and we both don't have any STI's/STD's. Do we need to use protection for oral sex

Thank you in advance!



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 12:16AM

Hi Reddit,I can't find a clear answer online so I want to ask you.Me and my girlfriend want preform oral sex on eachother, but we have a question about using protection. We are having (unprotected) sex about 8 months now, we dont have any other sex partners and we both don't have any STI's/STD's. Do we need to use protection for oral sexThank you in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.