I'm a disabled recluse. What can I do to overcome my handicap in order to get into dating?

I've had a traumatic brain injury for five years now and I haven't been able to make anything happen for nearly 3 years from my last dating experience to the point where I don't know what's going wrong. Online dating is basically going nowhere, along with mobile, and I'm generally too tired to go out and can't handle loud environments for too long. At this point I'm just going through the motions and am ready to give up.

What should I do?



Submitted February 26, 2020 at 11:46PM

I've had a traumatic brain injury for five years now and I haven't been able to make anything happen for nearly 3 years from my last dating experience to the point where I don't know what's going wrong. Online dating is basically going nowhere, along with mobile, and I'm generally too tired to go out and can't handle loud environments for too long. At this point I'm just going through the motions and am ready to give up.What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.