How to be alpha again?

Hello guys,

I'm 22 yo, male, and I decided to share my story, with confidence that I will find the answer of my question here.

When I was  pregraduation enginner , I watched most of the RSD natural course and had a lot of results which I am very proud about that because in my area, there are just a few people with this ability.

When I graduate, I was very busy for searching  a job and had depression and a lot of stress, so unconsciously I forgot the knowledge of being an alpha, and creative person. Even when I talk with a new girl, it is just a pep talk, nothing more. I stopped being funny, attractive and spontaneous and I don't know why.

Now I work 8 hours a day as an intern in the bank and I want to regain this ability again, to challenge myself, to feel my fear, and to be a better person personally and socially.

Did you have any experience like that and if you had this, how did you get from that situation?

English is not my native language, sorry for mistakes :)



Submitted February 26, 2020 at 11:53PM

Hello guys,I'm 22 yo, male, and I decided to share my story, with confidence that I will find the answer of my question here.When I was  pregraduation enginner , I watched most of the RSD natural course and had a lot of results which I am very proud about that because in my area, there are just a few people with this ability.When I graduate, I was very busy for searching  a job and had depression and a lot of stress, so unconsciously I forgot the knowledge of being an alpha, and creative person. Even when I talk with a new girl, it is just a pep talk, nothing more. I stopped being funny, attractive and spontaneous and I don't know why.Now I work 8 hours a day as an intern in the bank and I want to regain this ability again, to challenge myself, to feel my fear, and to be a better person personally and socially.Did you have any experience like that and if you had this, how did you get from that situation?English is not my native language, sorry for mistakes :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.