Got a threesome planned this weekend, looking for advices

Throwaway because a lot of family/friends know my username.

Context : me and my gf (both in our 20s) have been together for 8 years, live together and things are pretty good !

We communicate a lot and quite early in our relationship she mentionned she was attracted to both men and women. No bother, i'm pretty open about this stuff, so i said sure, we can be looking for a threesome or even open the relationship a bit, in the sense where we can both look for fun elsewhere and still have our loving relationship together.

It took a while for things to get in motion, due to many different factors, but last week we matched with this girl on a popular online dating app, she's basically in the same spot as my gf, except she's single. She's looking to experiment both with a woman and with a threesome situation, so great ! We talked every day since we matched and even though we mentionned early on in the discussion what we were looking for, we all agreed to start by learning about each other, so we did.

Turns out she's a pretty interesting girl, good conversation, very nice and easy to talk too and quite pretty too !
So earlier this evening she asked if we were down to meet in person this weekend, and if things go well, actually have sex. Given that all is going well, we said sure !

So yeah, basically all i'm asking for is if you guys and girls have any piece of advice for us ?
I'm pretty sure we have the communication things nailed, but we're open to every piece we can get !

Also, sorry if my english was maybe sometimes bad, it's not my first language !



Submitted February 26, 2020 at 11:52PM

Throwaway because a lot of family/friends know my username.Context : me and my gf (both in our 20s) have been together for 8 years, live together and things are pretty good !We communicate a lot and quite early in our relationship she mentionned she was attracted to both men and women. No bother, i'm pretty open about this stuff, so i said sure, we can be looking for a threesome or even open the relationship a bit, in the sense where we can both look for fun elsewhere and still have our loving relationship together.It took a while for things to get in motion, due to many different factors, but last week we matched with this girl on a popular online dating app, she's basically in the same spot as my gf, except she's single. She's looking to experiment both with a woman and with a threesome situation, so great ! We talked every day since we matched and even though we mentionned early on in the discussion what we were looking for, we all agreed to start by learning about each other, so we did.Turns out she's a pretty interesting girl, good conversation, very nice and easy to talk too and quite pretty too !So earlier this evening she asked if we were down to meet in person this weekend, and if things go well, actually have sex. Given that all is going well, we said sure !So yeah, basically all i'm asking for is if you guys and girls have any piece of advice for us ?I'm pretty sure we have the communication things nailed, but we're open to every piece we can get !Also, sorry if my english was maybe sometimes bad, it's not my first language !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.