Ladies, how long does it take you to cum from oral?

A few nights ago, my partner and I went down on each other for a while. It took me roughly 30 minutes to cum from oral and I felt like it was abnormal. I’ve had a hard time staying relaxed in the past.

He’s very good at oral in general, but often misses my clit. He has been quite sexually active in the past and going down is his favorite, so I don’t doubt his technique.

Sometimes I feel like I tense up too much (my thighs clench and I forget to relax) or that I focus on wanting him to enjoy the experience more.

Any tips for being more relaxed/tips I can give my partner during oral?



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 11:54PM

A few nights ago, my partner and I went down on each other for a while. It took me roughly 30 minutes to cum from oral and I felt like it was abnormal. I’ve had a hard time staying relaxed in the past.He’s very good at oral in general, but often misses my clit. He has been quite sexually active in the past and going down is his favorite, so I don’t doubt his technique.Sometimes I feel like I tense up too much (my thighs clench and I forget to relax) or that I focus on wanting him to enjoy the experience more.Any tips for being more relaxed/tips I can give my partner during oral?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.