Am I (20M) walking into a threesome?

Hey ✋

I'm 20, nearly 21 (yippee) and based in London. I live with 7 other people, and of the 8 people in the house, 7 are gay including myself. Fab. 4 of those 7 are close friends of mine to varying degrees.

A month ago, slept with someone (28M) who is a mutual friend of one housemate (29M). My housemate had tried it on with him before, to no avail, but when I was drunk it happened. Checked the circumstances on R/AITA and in the clear (mostly) so happy days.

Recently, another mutual friend (32M) (this one is married) has started talking to me on Facebook, we get along and he's been a little flirty. It is well known among my community that this couple is somewhat open, but from my understanding of it will only sleep with a third as a pair. 29M has chatted to 32M's about coming over for some fun, has swapped nude photos etc but has never actually slept with the couple.

32M has invited me over for dinner, just the two of us on Tuesday. I don't have any intentions to sleep with them because it could hurt my friend - but I'm unsure about whether or not it's just dinner with a friend (which it could be) or else I'm getting roped into something I'm wary about walking into.

tl:Dr; I'm a slut and not sure if I'm being invited over as a friend or to sleep with a married couple.



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 11:54PM

Hey ✋I'm 20, nearly 21 (yippee) and based in London. I live with 7 other people, and of the 8 people in the house, 7 are gay including myself. Fab. 4 of those 7 are close friends of mine to varying degrees.A month ago, slept with someone (28M) who is a mutual friend of one housemate (29M). My housemate had tried it on with him before, to no avail, but when I was drunk it happened. Checked the circumstances on R/AITA and in the clear (mostly) so happy days.Recently, another mutual friend (32M) (this one is married) has started talking to me on Facebook, we get along and he's been a little flirty. It is well known among my community that this couple is somewhat open, but from my understanding of it will only sleep with a third as a pair. 29M has chatted to 32M's about coming over for some fun, has swapped nude photos etc but has never actually slept with the couple.32M has invited me over for dinner, just the two of us on Tuesday. I don't have any intentions to sleep with them because it could hurt my friend - but I'm unsure about whether or not it's just dinner with a friend (which it could be) or else I'm getting roped into something I'm wary about walking into.tl:Dr; I'm a slut and not sure if I'm being invited over as a friend or to sleep with a married couple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.