Why is my partner entitled to my emotional support but I'm not entitled to sex?

Yeah title. I don't understand why my girl is entitled to me listening to the inconsequential things that bother her and help her make basic decisions and keep her from freaking out at people, but then I'm not entitled to her reciprocating with sex.

And by sex I don't necessarily mean penetration, there are plenty of ways to get off without it taking longer than 10 minutes including cleanup.

Why is it considered socially expected for the guy to provide emotional support for the girl but it's considered gross for the guy to expect regular sex from the girl?



Submitted January 25, 2020 at 12:22AM

Yeah title. I don't understand why my girl is entitled to me listening to the inconsequential things that bother her and help her make basic decisions and keep her from freaking out at people, but then I'm not entitled to her reciprocating with sex.And by sex I don't necessarily mean penetration, there are plenty of ways to get off without it taking longer than 10 minutes including cleanup.Why is it considered socially expected for the guy to provide emotional support for the girl but it's considered gross for the guy to expect regular sex from the girl?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.