Fake test results!

I was asked to share this post on here so here we go…

Recently we wanted to play with someone we met on Reddit… When we asked him for his test results we were sent fake results! We wanted to share with the rest of the community to prevent this from happening again.

Stay safe everybody!

For the full story click here... https://www.reddit.com/user/BeautifulBelle1219/comments/eclebu/scammer_alert/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf



Submitted January 25, 2020 at 12:05AM

I was asked to share this post on here so here we go…Recently we wanted to play with someone we met on Reddit… When we asked him for his test results we were sent fake results! We wanted to share with the rest of the community to prevent this from happening again.Stay safe everybody!For the full story click here... https://ift.tt/2RRXdd4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.