I've got phimosis.

I'm not sure if this is correct subreddit, but since it's literally part of my penis and future sex life, I think that it's the right one.

So I'll start with the fact, that I'm 18 and I have full phimosis (or whatever it's called in English, I can't take the foreskin off, even when it's not a boner, I can take only a little bit of it). Pretty sure it's bad that to this day, at my age I have this issue, especially with hygiene, but since I was a little kid I was scared of it. To this day I remember when parents told me to clean it and take the foreskin off, but I couldn't do it because it really hurt, so I lied to them that everything was okay (because, as I said I was afraid of doing it). Now at this time after a few sexual stuff that had been done, I have a serious complex about my penis and even tho I've done lots of stuff, I've never wanted to take off my pants because I was ashamed of it. I was thinking about telling it to my father, that I've got phimosis, but I'm so damn afraid of it and ashamed.

I was trying to fix it on my own, by stretching it everyday a little bit, but it didn't do much. I try to keep the hygiene by at least washing it a little bit, or stretching the skin so that some water could flush in. I know it sounds ridiculous and all.. but I'm really afraid of it... And please, I know it's fundamental part of personal hygiene, but I just couldn't get myself to do it and I don't know what to do now, should I talk with my parents about that, or do something else...

(Also sorry for any English mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.)



Submitted January 24, 2020 at 11:45PM

I'm not sure if this is correct subreddit, but since it's literally part of my penis and future sex life, I think that it's the right one.So I'll start with the fact, that I'm 18 and I have full phimosis (or whatever it's called in English, I can't take the foreskin off, even when it's not a boner, I can take only a little bit of it). Pretty sure it's bad that to this day, at my age I have this issue, especially with hygiene, but since I was a little kid I was scared of it. To this day I remember when parents told me to clean it and take the foreskin off, but I couldn't do it because it really hurt, so I lied to them that everything was okay (because, as I said I was afraid of doing it). Now at this time after a few sexual stuff that had been done, I have a serious complex about my penis and even tho I've done lots of stuff, I've never wanted to take off my pants because I was ashamed of it. I was thinking about telling it to my father, that I've got phimosis, but I'm so damn afraid of it and ashamed.I was trying to fix it on my own, by stretching it everyday a little bit, but it didn't do much. I try to keep the hygiene by at least washing it a little bit, or stretching the skin so that some water could flush in. I know it sounds ridiculous and all.. but I'm really afraid of it... And please, I know it's fundamental part of personal hygiene, but I just couldn't get myself to do it and I don't know what to do now, should I talk with my parents about that, or do something else...(Also sorry for any English mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.