How the fuck does this even work in the first place?

I'm browsing this sub everyday and the more I read the more I realize I can't understand anything!

It feels like I have to go Ultra Instinct to ask a girl out or escalate a conversation with one. How does dating work? I refuse to believe I'm not good enough, but apparently this is the case.

How do people fall in love with each other? And why can't I?Imagine love was, idk, a video game... like a wrestling game villain where everyone else was winning with one maneuver and I either won in 45 minutes after my fifth finishing move... or, worse, lost humiliatingly... and even if I won, I then found out it was just level 1 out of like 10-15...

Sorry, just needed to rant a little. But man I can't socialize.



Submitted January 25, 2020 at 12:16AM

I'm browsing this sub everyday and the more I read the more I realize I can't understand anything!It feels like I have to go Ultra Instinct to ask a girl out or escalate a conversation with one. How does dating work? I refuse to believe I'm not good enough, but apparently this is the case.How do people fall in love with each other? And why can't I?Imagine love was, idk, a video game... like a wrestling game villain where everyone else was winning with one maneuver and I either won in 45 minutes after my fifth finishing move... or, worse, lost humiliatingly... and even if I won, I then found out it was just level 1 out of like 10-15...Sorry, just needed to rant a little. But man I can't socialize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.