Why do women match on dating apps but then never respond or ghost after two messages?

For context I’m a guy in his late twenties and I’ve been using tinder and couple other dating apps for a grand total of a year. In that time I’ve only ever met up with two people from there where was nice and they met a great whom I’m both still friends with.

However despite getting a decent amount of matches (for a guy anyways) about 90% of them will never respond and if they do it never leads anywhere.

Just as of last night one of my matches seemed interested and we briefly discussed what we were looking for out of tinder and seemed to be on the same page. I asked her if she liked Pho and she said, “I love it haha 😊.” So I proceeded to ask if she wanted to go out for a Pho date sometime then I got ghosted.

Obviously that’s just one example but I’m just curious as to why women on there do that.

Can some other guys share their experiences with dating apps?



Submitted January 06, 2020 at 12:16AM

For context I’m a guy in his late twenties and I’ve been using tinder and couple other dating apps for a grand total of a year. In that time I’ve only ever met up with two people from there where was nice and they met a great whom I’m both still friends with.However despite getting a decent amount of matches (for a guy anyways) about 90% of them will never respond and if they do it never leads anywhere.Just as of last night one of my matches seemed interested and we briefly discussed what we were looking for out of tinder and seemed to be on the same page. I asked her if she liked Pho and she said, “I love it haha 😊.” So I proceeded to ask if she wanted to go out for a Pho date sometime then I got ghosted.Obviously that’s just one example but I’m just curious as to why women on there do that.Can some other guys share their experiences with dating apps?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.