After having my (male)fiirst time, I have not been horny for 3 weeks and kinda dont want anything sexuall anymore, while being horny every day prior?

Im 21 years old and i had my fiirst time 3 weeks ago, we had it twice on 2days which kinda sucked, i couldnt stay hard and couldnt cum, but after that my problem is rather that i am like never horny anymore, prior i was horny everyday, talking to multiple girls just to have sex or sexy pictures etc, but since 3 weeks i feel like i dont want anything sexual anymore, why is that? is that normal



Submitted January 06, 2020 at 12:13AM

Im 21 years old and i had my fiirst time 3 weeks ago, we had it twice on 2days which kinda sucked, i couldnt stay hard and couldnt cum, but after that my problem is rather that i am like never horny anymore, prior i was horny everyday, talking to multiple girls just to have sex or sexy pictures etc, but since 3 weeks i feel like i dont want anything sexual anymore, why is that? is that normal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.