He can't lay still when i give him a handjob

Whenever we're playing around and i start to give him a handjob i notice that, not after a long time, his hips go wild up and down as if he is fucking. Even if i'm already going fast

It's a little annoying for me because i lose my rhythm as we're not at the same phase we he starts to do this and then i'm afraid i fuck up because i know rhythm is important.

Do any men have a clue why he does this?



Submitted January 06, 2020 at 12:16AM

Whenever we're playing around and i start to give him a handjob i notice that, not after a long time, his hips go wild up and down as if he is fucking. Even if i'm already going fastIt's a little annoying for me because i lose my rhythm as we're not at the same phase we he starts to do this and then i'm afraid i fuck up because i know rhythm is important.Do any men have a clue why he does this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.