How can I (28F) dominate my partner (34M) who has never been a sub?

As the title says.. He’s always been the dominant one in all of his relationships but I have a feeling he’s curious about exploring a more submissive side.

What can I do, as someone that’s never been a Dom, that will please him? Ie: what should I do when tying him up, or anything else? Tips tricks and full on stories or actions very much appreciated.



Submitted January 05, 2020 at 11:58PM

As the title says.. He’s always been the dominant one in all of his relationships but I have a feeling he’s curious about exploring a more submissive side.What can I do, as someone that’s never been a Dom, that will please him? Ie: what should I do when tying him up, or anything else? Tips tricks and full on stories or actions very much appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.