What to do after a first date?

Hey!

I'm a 30-something girl, and I went out a couple days ago with a guy from Tinder. I went straight to his house, we made dinner (or he did and I helped a tiny bit), we had wine, talked A LOT and had sex. I spent the night, had breakfast with him (which he also made) and left.

I texted him the same day in the afternoon, saying that I loved spending time with him, and that I had forgotten something at his house (which was a true accident). He said well, you'll have to come back and get it, and a winky face. That was yesterday.

I really want a second date with him, but I don't where to go from know.

I know that's really silly, but I'd love some advice on waiting for him to say hi/ask me out or texting him (and what to say).



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 12:27AM

Hey!​I'm a 30-something girl, and I went out a couple days ago with a guy from Tinder. I went straight to his house, we made dinner (or he did and I helped a tiny bit), we had wine, talked A LOT and had sex. I spent the night, had breakfast with him (which he also made) and left.I texted him the same day in the afternoon, saying that I loved spending time with him, and that I had forgotten something at his house (which was a true accident). He said well, you'll have to come back and get it, and a winky face. That was yesterday.I really want a second date with him, but I don't where to go from know.I know that's really silly, but I'd love some advice on waiting for him to say hi/ask me out or texting him (and what to say).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.