How to describe a boyfriend (24) who is quite reserved?

I find it very easy to describe outgoing/social people. It easy to describe them and say

“oh he’s outgoing.. social, talks a lot, very cheeky, a happy person”

But how do I describe a person who is the opposite without sounding negative? As he is a great person to!? I find myself saying

“Oh he’s quiet, reserved, a good person, seems serious but has a good heart”

I don’t know I find it soooo difficult and I don’t want to come across negative. I want to talk about these him highly to!

Advice? What characteristics could I talk about?

TLDR: how do I describe a person who is quite reserved? What characteristics could I focus on?



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 12:08AM

I find it very easy to describe outgoing/social people. It easy to describe them and say“oh he’s outgoing.. social, talks a lot, very cheeky, a happy person”But how do I describe a person who is the opposite without sounding negative? As he is a great person to!? I find myself saying“Oh he’s quiet, reserved, a good person, seems serious but has a good heart”I don’t know I find it soooo difficult and I don’t want to come across negative. I want to talk about these him highly to!Advice? What characteristics could I talk about?TLDR: how do I describe a person who is quite reserved? What characteristics could I focus on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.