She(18F) has mutual feelings for me(18M) but doesn't want to be in a relationship due to her religion

So I posted about this elsewhere and I'm still lost from the advice.

So recently I told a good friend of mine I like her but she politely rejected me.

Today she tells me she does have mutual feelings for me but says she cant be in a relationship with me due to her religious promise and beliefs ( Shes christian). I'm Islamic.

I honestly like her a lot and want to find a way to make this work or at least find some kind of closure here.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm so confused and lost right now.

TL;DR: Confessed to a friend a while ago got rejected, today she tells me she does have feelings for me but cant be more then friends due to her religious promise. Any advice for my situation?



Submitted January 30, 2020 at 11:54PM

So I posted about this elsewhere and I'm still lost from the advice.So recently I told a good friend of mine I like her but she politely rejected me.Today she tells me she does have mutual feelings for me but says she cant be in a relationship with me due to her religious promise and beliefs ( Shes christian). I'm Islamic.I honestly like her a lot and want to find a way to make this work or at least find some kind of closure here.Any advice would be appreciated. I'm so confused and lost right now.TL;DR: Confessed to a friend a while ago got rejected, today she tells me she does have feelings for me but cant be more then friends due to her religious promise. Any advice for my situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.