Male 26 I have a mommy-son kink...

I want an older partner, preferablly 45-55 who is very nurturing and caring for her "son." I was curious how many women would actually engage in this form of relationship. This includes

-calling her mommy or mom 24/7 including in public, private, text, intimacy including cuddling and sex.

-being breastfed constantly by her.

-being a typical son who does household errands for her including but not limited to washing the dishes, doing laundry, other mundane household chores while she enjoys relaxing while watching television drinking a glass of wine that I fetched for her.

-being asked to come into the bathroom while taking a bath being asked to get a foot and back massage.

-also being asked to come with her to the mall, get her mani-pedi done, hair done, supermarket shopping including having to pick up the heavy items and telling the cashier (my son will take care of it).

So how many women would explore, engage, and even embrace in such a relationship with such a younger guy with such a strong taboo fantasy?

(Also it isn't a sugar mama relationship, everything would be paid in half)



Submitted January 07, 2020 at 11:47PM

I want an older partner, preferablly 45-55 who is very nurturing and caring for her "son." I was curious how many women would actually engage in this form of relationship. This includes-calling her mommy or mom 24/7 including in public, private, text, intimacy including cuddling and sex.-being breastfed constantly by her.-being a typical son who does household errands for her including but not limited to washing the dishes, doing laundry, other mundane household chores while she enjoys relaxing while watching television drinking a glass of wine that I fetched for her.-being asked to come into the bathroom while taking a bath being asked to get a foot and back massage.-also being asked to come with her to the mall, get her mani-pedi done, hair done, supermarket shopping including having to pick up the heavy items and telling the cashier (my son will take care of it).So how many women would explore, engage, and even embrace in such a relationship with such a younger guy with such a strong taboo fantasy?(Also it isn't a sugar mama relationship, everything would be paid in half)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.