It blows my mind that women out there have completely different sensitivities with their nipples.

I've been with women for whom nothing happened, it was practically like kissing her arm, to women who loved to play with it (clamps too), to those who found it so sensitive that you had to work up to it and they could even practically cum with just nipple stimulation.

That fact blows my mind .. to have one body part with so much variation. And the one you gravitate to! Does this fact blow your mind too? Or anything else?



Submitted January 07, 2020 at 11:50PM

I've been with women for whom nothing happened, it was practically like kissing her arm, to women who loved to play with it (clamps too), to those who found it so sensitive that you had to work up to it and they could even practically cum with just nipple stimulation.That fact blows my mind .. to have one body part with so much variation. And the one you gravitate to! Does this fact blow your mind too? Or anything else?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.