8 months pregnant and unattractive

Hi everyone. I’m 8 months pregnant and my husband said I was fat. I’m 31 years old.

I gained 31 lbs and was already overweight 170 when I got pregnant so he isn’t wrong.

I’m going to try to eat healthier (now) and work out really hard (after baby).

My question is. I’m embarassed to be seen by him right now. I don’t want to be seen by him. I can’t even eat in front of him because I’m worried about how I look when I eat in front of him.

I’m worried about him seeing my thighs during delivery. I basically just want to disappear until I look okay again.

What do I do in the meantime? To avoid him being even more unattracted to me?

Is he always going to remember this and never be head over heels for me again even if I lost weight? I’ll always be the girl that was once overweight.



Submitted January 08, 2020 at 12:10AM

Hi everyone. I’m 8 months pregnant and my husband said I was fat. I’m 31 years old.I gained 31 lbs and was already overweight 170 when I got pregnant so he isn’t wrong.I’m going to try to eat healthier (now) and work out really hard (after baby).My question is. I’m embarassed to be seen by him right now. I don’t want to be seen by him. I can’t even eat in front of him because I’m worried about how I look when I eat in front of him.I’m worried about him seeing my thighs during delivery. I basically just want to disappear until I look okay again.What do I do in the meantime? To avoid him being even more unattracted to me?Is he always going to remember this and never be head over heels for me again even if I lost weight? I’ll always be the girl that was once overweight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.