/u/stockingsandglitter on Sex repulsed

Hey, I'm like this too, it's a struggle. I identify as demisexual but it's a bit more complicated than that. If you're not comfortable with him talking about your sex life to other people it's completely reasonable to ask him not to. If you can talk to a sex positive therapist about it they might be able to suggest something if it's linked to your bpd. For me I just know most of the things that can start my sex repulsion and try to avoid them and make any partners aware that my sex drive varies a lot.





December 23, 2019 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.