/u/FloxgloveTea on Why are there a lot more ace women than ace men?

I don't really think there are, but ace men face a lot more discrimination and erasure than ace women, from what I've seen. Men get picked on for not having a ravenous sexual appetite and being labeled as a virgin is usually seen as the ultimate in de-masculinization. So, I think it's more intimidating for men to self-identify and then would be even harder to come out openly.

I may be wrong on this, but those are just my thoughts.





December 24, 2019 at 12:23AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.