Me [25 M] and the girl I love [25 F] has some interesting thoughts.

The girl I love for like 6 years doesn't know what love is, she believes that she can get married or get into relationship with someone and it's okay for both of them to cheat on each other if they tell each other.

We decided to be friends, but last night we kissed, I told her if she wants to be with me, she told me :"u won't be okay if I cheated on u".

The point is I love her, but Idk if she loves me or not, at least I'm pretty sure she has feelings for me.

Should I stay away from her? Or should I just enjoy the moment with her and not waiting for something to happen?

TL;DR The girl I love believes that it's okay if she cheats while she is in a relationship or even married.



Submitted December 24, 2019 at 12:23AM

The girl I love for like 6 years doesn't know what love is, she believes that she can get married or get into relationship with someone and it's okay for both of them to cheat on each other if they tell each other.We decided to be friends, but last night we kissed, I told her if she wants to be with me, she told me :"u won't be okay if I cheated on u".The point is I love her, but Idk if she loves me or not, at least I'm pretty sure she has feelings for me.Should I stay away from her? Or should I just enjoy the moment with her and not waiting for something to happen?TL;DR The girl I love believes that it's okay if she cheats while she is in a relationship or even married.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.