I'm Talking to A "SO" and about a Few days ago she starting Ghosting me and now she's completely ignoring me What do?

So i've been in a relationship for about 3-4 months , We went on a few dates and on the most recent one, She said "it was the best date i've ever been on " But now she's ghosting me and ignoring my text and i'm starting to grow more frustrated with a relationship that's only one way... any tips, or advice to solve my problem?



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 11:45PM

So i've been in a relationship for about 3-4 months , We went on a few dates and on the most recent one, She said "it was the best date i've ever been on " But now she's ghosting me and ignoring my text and i'm starting to grow more frustrated with a relationship that's only one way... any tips, or advice to solve my problem?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.