When is it ok to text her?

Not sure if the title works here but here's my situation.

tl;dr - Met a new co-worker at work and I'm absolutely floored by how amazing she is, how do I initiate a conversation over text that won't make me look desperate or creepy?

I (19M) Just met a new co-worker (18F) at work, we're both lifeguards at our local YMCA. This was the first time I have ever seen her and met her. I introduced myself and right off the bat I was taken aback. She has the most beautiful eyes and hair I've ever seen (like actually.) While we were talking it was impossible for me to look away, I felt like a tractor beam was keeping my eyes locked onto hers, I haven't felt like this for a girl again in a very long time.

I got her phone number from our list of employee phone numbers when I left work and messaged her "Hey this is (me), let me know if you ever need shifts taken." My dilemma is, I want to text her and get to know her, but how? I don't know if she has a BF, I don't know if she's even into me, but in our short talk we both never stopped looking at each other and we each smiled at each other, and maybe, maybe that was a moment. Or Maybe I'm just overthinking this?

I don't know when I'll see her again as she isn't on the schedule this week and kinda just don't want a "Missed Connection."

Anything helps, Thanks for reading.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 11:22PM

Not sure if the title works here but here's my situation.tl;dr - Met a new co-worker at work and I'm absolutely floored by how amazing she is, how do I initiate a conversation over text that won't make me look desperate or creepy?I (19M) Just met a new co-worker (18F) at work, we're both lifeguards at our local YMCA. This was the first time I have ever seen her and met her. I introduced myself and right off the bat I was taken aback. She has the most beautiful eyes and hair I've ever seen (like actually.) While we were talking it was impossible for me to look away, I felt like a tractor beam was keeping my eyes locked onto hers, I haven't felt like this for a girl again in a very long time.I got her phone number from our list of employee phone numbers when I left work and messaged her "Hey this is (me), let me know if you ever need shifts taken." My dilemma is, I want to text her and get to know her, but how? I don't know if she has a BF, I don't know if she's even into me, but in our short talk we both never stopped looking at each other and we each smiled at each other, and maybe, maybe that was a moment. Or Maybe I'm just overthinking this?I don't know when I'll see her again as she isn't on the schedule this week and kinda just don't want a "Missed Connection."Anything helps, Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.