Let's see if this works

A girl that I think is cute and am interested in is moving back to the states in January. Should I ask her out?

She has been showing interest and even agreed to coffee when she gets back, but I just have no confidence that she would say yes to a date cause I have no self-confidence



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 11:24PM

A girl that I think is cute and am interested in is moving back to the states in January. Should I ask her out?She has been showing interest and even agreed to coffee when she gets back, but I just have no confidence that she would say yes to a date cause I have no self-confidence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.