What does this woman think of me?

As a guy I’ve been talking with this girl for at least a month and she has said that she’d rather talk with me and get to know me that way (and play some videogames online) before she would want to meet me because she has had bad experiences with other guys.

Frankly it’s getting discouraging after this long and she still hasn’t said that she is free to play a video game and she takes a week to respond sometimes but her replies (as long as mine) indicate she cares. She has also said that she is busy this time of year but no matter how busy you are you can reply in a shorter time than a week if you cared right?

Can a woman (or anyone) shed some light on this for me? Please help me out, she seems really nice but I just have no idea what to think.



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 12:12AM

As a guy I’ve been talking with this girl for at least a month and she has said that she’d rather talk with me and get to know me that way (and play some videogames online) before she would want to meet me because she has had bad experiences with other guys.Frankly it’s getting discouraging after this long and she still hasn’t said that she is free to play a video game and she takes a week to respond sometimes but her replies (as long as mine) indicate she cares. She has also said that she is busy this time of year but no matter how busy you are you can reply in a shorter time than a week if you cared right?Can a woman (or anyone) shed some light on this for me? Please help me out, she seems really nice but I just have no idea what to think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.