When did ya‘ll lose your virginity? + need help

I‘m a fresh 20 yo, some of my friends already lost virginity and being this „old“ I just want to get it over with. Is 20 late? or when did ya‘ll do it?

I‘m definitely not an unattractive or heavily introverted guy and have some self esteem (definitely inexperienced and uptight about sex in front of girls tho).

So problems about dating: 1) I feel my inexperience and uptightness holding me back and the other person noticing that. 2) I don‘t want to have a gf only for sex since a relationship is more than that.

Should I get a hooker, lower my standarts and use Tinder, or what can you give as an advice? Just want to get it over with.



Submitted November 08, 2019 at 11:56PM

I‘m a fresh 20 yo, some of my friends already lost virginity and being this „old“ I just want to get it over with. Is 20 late? or when did ya‘ll do it?I‘m definitely not an unattractive or heavily introverted guy and have some self esteem (definitely inexperienced and uptight about sex in front of girls tho).So problems about dating: 1) I feel my inexperience and uptightness holding me back and the other person noticing that. 2) I don‘t want to have a gf only for sex since a relationship is more than that.Should I get a hooker, lower my standarts and use Tinder, or what can you give as an advice? Just want to get it over with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.