I (F18) am Bleeding every time I have sex

I’m bleeding every time I have sex. For context I was in a relationship for almost a year where I was having sex almost once a month and it still happened pretty frequently then.

It’s been 5 months since we broke up now and I’ve slept with 2 people and bled both times.

I’ve also just recently had an STD test, I’m clean. Both times the guys wore condoms and I have the implant in my arm so pretty sure I’m not pregnant. The bleeding also only happens during foreplay/sex and stops afterwards.

Anyway just kind of VERY frustrating and a turn off any help would be very much obliged :)))))



Submitted November 08, 2019 at 11:59PM

I’m bleeding every time I have sex. For context I was in a relationship for almost a year where I was having sex almost once a month and it still happened pretty frequently then.It’s been 5 months since we broke up now and I’ve slept with 2 people and bled both times.I’ve also just recently had an STD test, I’m clean. Both times the guys wore condoms and I have the implant in my arm so pretty sure I’m not pregnant. The bleeding also only happens during foreplay/sex and stops afterwards.Anyway just kind of VERY frustrating and a turn off any help would be very much obliged :)))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.