Anyone had local anaesthetic applied to their penis before/

Hi all, 

I have a cyst on the edge of my penis glans and my doctor said I can get it removed. He said it will be a quick 2-3 minute procedure however they will need to apply local anaesthetic to my penis, and it will hurt for a 10 seconds or so. 

Im extremely scared of this, more than the procedure!! Has anyone had experience receiving local aneasthetic on their penis, and could you let me know what the pain was like. 

Thanks in advance



Submitted November 09, 2019 at 12:02AM

Hi all, I have a cyst on the edge of my penis glans and my doctor said I can get it removed. He said it will be a quick 2-3 minute procedure however they will need to apply local anaesthetic to my penis, and it will hurt for a 10 seconds or so. Im extremely scared of this, more than the procedure!! Has anyone had experience receiving local aneasthetic on their penis, and could you let me know what the pain was like. Thanks in advance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.