/u/injusticehasbeendone on Anyone remember that episode of House about asexuals?

House was honestly the worst popular show ever. I used to hate watch it with my friends from medical school.

  1. House is an enormous asshole and should have been fired for harassment at the very least been up to his eyeballs in court cases. His mess ups were always treated like price of business while other doctors doing the exact same thing were treated like monsters. It's the brilliant people get free asshole pass and get to be framed as cool for their dickishness trope that I hate. It is fine for your character to be an ass and fine for them to be a little cool but in the decade of tv House was in they were framed like gods for their toxic behavior.

  2. The medical mystery is drama driven rather than research driven. He does sketchy things and often his medical advice before they figure out the mystery illness are all TERRIBLE AND DANGEROUS ideas. And that is even if you are excluding all the privacy and patient rights violations. Often when simpler tests and methods would be fine.

  3. House would always be right or more right than everyone else for the most part. When he wasn't right they'd play it like he was going to learn a big lesson at the end of the episode and then by the next episode he definitely had not learned that lesson. I mean it is fine for who dunnit type of serial for him to be right





November 09, 2019 at 12:11AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.