/u/Synthetic_Symphony on Felt super proud of my asexuality today, so I decided to ask my friends if I’d be safe to get a flag and this kinda put a damper on it

The way these texts played out seriously seemed low-key abusive. I don't know the context of your friendship, but if they are okay with treating you like that with something so personal that you've obviously thought about and not even TRY to understand you... I mean, that's just not cool. It was pretty messed up of them, even. Again, I don't know your situation, but don't let them get you down! Always know this is a safe environment to talk about that kind of stuff even if others don't accept you, though, if any of that helped.





November 09, 2019 at 12:24AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.