What advice do you have for trying to lose the feeling for someone?

It’s weird because I don’t want to completely forget about them as they were a good friend, but I want to not feel sad when I am reminded of their existence.

Especially when it’s so easy to remember them...



Submitted November 17, 2019 at 11:55PM

It’s weird because I don’t want to completely forget about them as they were a good friend, but I want to not feel sad when I am reminded of their existence.Especially when it’s so easy to remember them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.