So people were asking about my long distance bf cheating because I talked about blowing a guy, here's an update

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/dl0lix/my_16f_longdistance_boyfriend_16m_almost_cheated/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/dqbur0/update_i_blew_a_guy_and_now_he_just_wants_to_be/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

The two posts that confused people^

I broke up with the boyfriend I had but I still have feelings for him. This guy came along and said he had feelings for me pretty much just to get me to blow him. Sooo, that's the update. Now I feel gross and kinda hate myself for everything

I don't know where to put this, soooo, sorry



Submitted November 02, 2019 at 12:22AM

https://ift.tt/2WxXioc two posts that confused people^I broke up with the boyfriend I had but I still have feelings for him. This guy came along and said he had feelings for me pretty much just to get me to blow him. Sooo, that's the update. Now I feel gross and kinda hate myself for everythingI don't know where to put this, soooo, sorry

Comments