Incredibly shy girl and I have been talking for a while, but I’m not sure if I’m making any progress?

We’ve been talking for a few months, and we hangout every few weeks, and while I have shown interest in her (flirty memes, flirtatious messages, invited her out to the movies (not often)), I don’t feel like I’m making any progress relationship wise? We marathoned shows, we game together when we are both free (very rarely), she recently invited me and her childhood friend to come help her out with her room.

She sometimes compliments me behind my back (very rarely will she compliment me to my face)). Her childhood friend keep telling me that I’m doing incredible progress, but I don’t know if I feel it? And I don’t know if I don’t feel it because she’s very shy, or because I’m dense?

We often talk about depression together

We’ll soon have a 40+40 minute car ride together, to go celebrate our friends birthday.

Do you peeps have any advice to give? I’m very confused. I don’t like having feelings for someone, so I don’t know if I should just quit trying to go out with her, or if I should keep doing what I’m currently doing.

Thank you. These last few days have been very stressful with college killing me, my lack of sleep (12 hours in 3 days) and my contemplating the question I’ve asked you.



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 11:57PM

We’ve been talking for a few months, and we hangout every few weeks, and while I have shown interest in her (flirty memes, flirtatious messages, invited her out to the movies (not often)), I don’t feel like I’m making any progress relationship wise? We marathoned shows, we game together when we are both free (very rarely), she recently invited me and her childhood friend to come help her out with her room.She sometimes compliments me behind my back (very rarely will she compliment me to my face)). Her childhood friend keep telling me that I’m doing incredible progress, but I don’t know if I feel it? And I don’t know if I don’t feel it because she’s very shy, or because I’m dense?We often talk about depression togetherWe’ll soon have a 40+40 minute car ride together, to go celebrate our friends birthday.Do you peeps have any advice to give? I’m very confused. I don’t like having feelings for someone, so I don’t know if I should just quit trying to go out with her, or if I should keep doing what I’m currently doing.Thank you. These last few days have been very stressful with college killing me, my lack of sleep (12 hours in 3 days) and my contemplating the question I’ve asked you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.