How do I break up with my boyfriend nicely without hurting his feelings?

Alright so my boyfriend of 4 months said that If I wanted we could try sex he’s very sweet and funny so I said yes when we got to bed and he took his shirt off he was kinda chubby not fat but chubby and I got pissed at him for it so I made a excuse not to do it tonight but idk how to break up with him I’m mad at him for not telling me he’s chubby he wears big jackets all the time and never told me his weight I don’t like chubby guys they are gross so how should I break up with him?

Tl:dr my boyfriend didn’t tell me about weight when we almost had sex so now I don’t want to date him how should I break up with him?



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 10:50PM

Alright so my boyfriend of 4 months said that If I wanted we could try sex he’s very sweet and funny so I said yes when we got to bed and he took his shirt off he was kinda chubby not fat but chubby and I got pissed at him for it so I made a excuse not to do it tonight but idk how to break up with him I’m mad at him for not telling me he’s chubby he wears big jackets all the time and never told me his weight I don’t like chubby guys they are gross so how should I break up with him?Tl:dr my boyfriend didn’t tell me about weight when we almost had sex so now I don’t want to date him how should I break up with him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.