Good Way to Ask a Girl to be Your Girlfriend

So me and this girl have been seeing eachother for over a month now and we clearly like eachother a lot we kissed once and we want to make it official but she said she wants me to ask her out in a really romantic way and i honestly have no idea how to do it, i’m 19 she’s 17



Submitted November 02, 2019 at 12:08AM

So me and this girl have been seeing eachother for over a month now and we clearly like eachother a lot we kissed once and we want to make it official but she said she wants me to ask her out in a really romantic way and i honestly have no idea how to do it, i’m 19 she’s 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.