What's the psychology behind femdom? (Asking for a friend, of course.)

Why are some men into femdom and its various levels?

I understand that many men simply find the prospect of a woman taking charge alluring, but what are some of the deeper psychological reasons behind it? For example, how does a man's childhood, relationship with his mother, history of abuse (if any), and gender identity factor into it? I know every man is different, but is there a correlation?



Submitted October 16, 2019 at 12:18AM

Why are some men into femdom and its various levels?I understand that many men simply find the prospect of a woman taking charge alluring, but what are some of the deeper psychological reasons behind it? For example, how does a man's childhood, relationship with his mother, history of abuse (if any), and gender identity factor into it? I know every man is different, but is there a correlation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.