Actual effectivenes of the pill on day 1

The girl I'm seeing is on the pill but has only started on it again after a break from it. Doctor told her that it becomes effective after 7 days of use.

So we had sex today and then remembered the 7 day thing, so stopped and used a condom going forwards. I was nowhere near when we stopped.

So, surely the day 1 pill she took today had some effect?

What is the percentage effectiveness of the pill before the 7 day mark i.em how wffwctive is it on day 1 - does the percentage ramp up with each passing say until it's fully effective?

I know they're not fully effective till day 7 (now) but how effective are they actually on day 1, after just one pill is taken?

Just wondering how much we should worry and if we should bother with the morning after pill or not. Having a baby is obviously a unanimous no.



Submitted October 16, 2019 at 12:14AM

The girl I'm seeing is on the pill but has only started on it again after a break from it. Doctor told her that it becomes effective after 7 days of use.So we had sex today and then remembered the 7 day thing, so stopped and used a condom going forwards. I was nowhere near when we stopped.So, surely the day 1 pill she took today had some effect?What is the percentage effectiveness of the pill before the 7 day mark i.em how wffwctive is it on day 1 - does the percentage ramp up with each passing say until it's fully effective?I know they're not fully effective till day 7 (now) but how effective are they actually on day 1, after just one pill is taken?Just wondering how much we should worry and if we should bother with the morning after pill or not. Having a baby is obviously a unanimous no.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.